Stability Through Movement
The exercises and movements involved will assist you by strengthening the body core (head to foot), enhance circulation, spinal alignment, joint mobility and improve all-around flexibility. Other additional benefits include improving mental concentration and more efficient breathing techniques to enable you to move with ease and relax. I believe all these attributes will bring ease to your daily activities and improve your lifestyle.
Time: 9.30 – 10.30 am.
Location: Newell Centre Chichester Tozer Way, Chichester PO19 7LG
Class: Mat Pilates Standing and floor minimal weight bearing on hands and knees.
Time: 9.30am – 10.30am
Location: Chichester Racquet and Fitness Club Oaklands Park, Chichester PO19 6AR
Class: Mat Pilates Beginners, Some weight bearing on hands and knees
Time: 10.00 – 11.00
Location: St Georges Centenary Hall
Class: For those who cannot get down on the floor, standing, seated moving, core and body strengthening balance, plus mental games.
Time: 9.30 – 10.30 am
Location: Newell Centre, Chichester Tozer Way, Chichester PO19 7LG
Class: Mat Pilates / Backs
- PAY AS YOU GO (PAYG): £10.00 per session.
- 5 Session Pilates Pass £40.00 (you have 8 weeks to complete.) (£8.00 per session)
- 10 Sessions £76.00 Pre Pay per person (you have 12 weeks to complete.)
- Sit and Stand rates £ 5.00 per class or £5.00 per 5 sessions
- When you pre pay your bonus class 11th class is free.